Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm a dummy

I'm a dummy. No ifs ands or buts. I was a real jerk today to my wife and it is not cool. I it when I say stupid stuff. I mentioned in another post about a reset button. Boy, did I need one earlier. Maybe even a rewind button...geeze, I'm a dork. I'm glad that God's not through with me yet. Sometimes I am overwhelmed when I think of how much I need to work on in my life.
Maybe that's the problem...I need to let God do His work on me and in me. I'm not a very good handy man around the house and it makes sense for me to have someone else do big jobs around the house. If I had to replace the roof, I think we would have to go to a restaurant supply company to order 242 pots to hold the water leaking from the roof.
There is a children's song from church that I used to sing when I worked with children..."He's still working on me, to make me what I ought to be...It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars, the sun and the moon and Jupiter and Mars...How loving and patient He must be...'cause He's still working on me..."
I guess I need to let Him work on me...

No comments: