Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Craving some Caribbean


Springtime is the busiest time of the year. It's totally nuts. School is drawing to a close. Work stuff is building with tons of paperwork and stuff to do. The kids are in hyper-drive and summer is knocking on the door. When life is this crazy I crave me some Caribbean.
Robin and I were introduced to the Caribbean by our "employers". We were sent on a week long sailing trip to the British Virgin Islands along with our co-workers. It was the most amazing trip I've been on. Since then, Robin and I have rented villas twice in St. John, one of the most beautiful places on earth! St. John is one of the U.S. Virgin Islands and most of the island is national park property, so it's not too "touristy". I am craving me some Caribbean!!
I have high pressure...is this against HIPPA regulations? Once the doctor wanted to do another reading, so I closed my eyes and went to St. John in my mind. My pressure went down!
One day I'll be there again. Maybe not this year...it's pricey to get there and stay there! I thought I would use this entry to "vent" a little. Thanks.

No comments: