Monday, June 30, 2008

One of the coolest things about summer vacation


One of the coolest things about summer vacation for me has to be coffee cups. Every morning throughout the year I make my coffee. I used to get Gevalia coffee sent to me. It's great coffee, but I found a coffee I really like better...Dunkin' Donuts coffee. I order it online and it is shipped to my home.
What's so cool about coffee cups? Summertime is a slower time for our family. This summer has been crazy busy, but we are now in "camp mode" and most of the kids are at camp. Our schedule has slowed some and we are getting ready for Florida. The cool thing about coffee cups? Oh yeah, I forgot....the cool thing is I can pour my morning coffee in a coffee cup from home. And it's not in a to go cup!
Most of the time I have to pour my coffee in a to go cup and then I roll out the door. Not today. I am sitting at the desk in the office and I have a REAL cup of coffee. A Spider Man coffee cup to be exact. It's really cool with Spider Man even on the inside of the cup! So, here's to a slower summer...a time for real coffee cups..."Coffee...Splenda and half n half...for here, please."

No comments: