Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I don't know exactly what to say...

I am in a mood. I'm more like in a funk. I am not sure, but it's probably because my routine is off...geeze....I am just like my kids!! Robin is home from her outpatient procedure yesterday. She is really hurting because of the stint at her left kidney. At least she has no kidney stones on the left side! Of course, the 10 on the right make up for the fact that the left kidney is clear. I prayed the night before the surgery...I prayed for no kidney stones.
The fact there is no kidney stones put me in a quandary. Did Robin pass the stones in the week before the procedure, or did God take them away? Why am I so skeptical? Sometimes it's hard to believe that God works like this. I know He is ALL powerful. I know that He is ALL knowing. I guess I'm just doubting a little. I believe, but sometimes I believe He won't. Does that make sense at all?
Anyways...if anyone is reading this post, please continue to pray for my bride.

No comments: