Monday, June 16, 2008

Busier than a one-legged man at a butt kicking contest!

Whew! It has been nuts around here. Peaceful Father's Day. Then BLAM! Vacation Bible School is this week and 4 kids attend and one is helping...I'm really proud of the one helping...I'm trying to teach my kids to be servants. I had to register all of the kids and get them to the right place. Robin had a doctor's appointment, so I had all of the kids with me. I leave the church, run to the bank and then get home. O.K. A little breather. NOPE! My sister-in-law had a crisis of sorts and Robin had to go help her. While this was going on, one of my older s called me and she had a flat tire. I went to help her...this is when the sister-in-law situation arose. A friend of ours picked up the kids along with hers and some others, like 8 kids 6 and under...I drove to meet her and get the kids. I did get to catch a breather after getting home.
9:30 PM hit and we desperately needed groceries. Robin thinks I'm nuts, but I really do think milk is the life of our family. The day there is no milk in the fridge is the day our family implodes! So...I went to the store to get groceries.
Times like this drive me crazy....but through it all I see God at work and it's cool to see Him hold us up.

No comments: