Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So much has transpired

I am a terrible blogger.  I don't write like I should, I suppose.  With my crazy life it would probably be therapeutic for me to write more.  Raising foster children or as Dr. Karyn Purvis from the TCU Institute of Child Development calls them, "children from hard places.", is hard.  <---what a run on sentence!  Raising kids from hard places is hard.  It's a ministry I'm called to and I absolutely love it.  It's been about 2 years since I blogged.  So much has transpired.  Legal dealings with an older child who had to move at a judge's "request".  A baby girl who is about to turn 4 growing up before my very eyes.  The kids growing up...and my Hannah is a senior in high school.  Robin's broken foot...since February 2011.  She's finally using a cane.  Struggles raising kids who have special needs.  Our kids with special needs take a lot of care every day. 
 I'm so thankful for people who pray for me and my family.  God has been good...He has been faithful. I will try to blog more. 

No comments: