Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So much time has passed....again!

Time...it has flown. Little Lily-Bug is 7 months old. Tonight she went to sleep between Robin and me. She looked at her hands in wonder...touching them and moving her little fingers. I am amazed daily by the little things she does. I am reminded of an old song by a group called The Choir named Wide Eyed Wonder. Here are the lyrics...
wide-eyed wonder girl starin' Into the sky, wonderin' why it's a good, great world but it turns around nevermind the ground look up high, stars above please don't cry, father's love hold on tight to his hand dream tonight, understand wide-eyed wonder girl starin' into the sky, wonderin' why it's a good, great world but it turns around nevermind the ground look up high, dancing bear please don't cry, daddy's prayer hold on tight to my hand dream tonight, wonderland wide-eyed wonder girl starin' into the sky, wonderin' why it's a good, great world but it turns, you'll see so hold on tight to me...

This Daddy is amazed at how much a little one can capture my heart. She is truly a gift from God. I am so humbled by the whole experience of having Lily. I am reminded daily of my love for her and my Heavenly Father's love for me. Thanks for letting me share a little bit tonight!

No comments: